Hunter,
I have know for a long time just how smart you are. You are a thinker, you ponder every thing and ask how and why it all works. You are also a bundle of energy and excitement.
A lot of people in our lives have seen this as a "trouble" but buddy I know it means YOU are going places.

Over the last few weeks in second grade you have shown that. You have been able to focus on your work instead of all the zooming life around you. Your grades are finally showing your true colors and your teacher told me that YOU are incredibly smart and ahead of the curve.
STRAIGHT A's, Above grade level on all testing! You are rocking second grade and we are SO tremendously proud of you Hunter.
You now come straight home, get your homework done and then go off to play.
You have learned its better to get it out of the way than to have it ruin fun later.
I love catching you reading stories to your little sister.
She loves you SO much!
Owen already knows youre awesome too, he loves when you stop to make him smile.
You are a shining star and I love watching you grow, learn and question everything.
Note: I dont know what you are doing in these pictures, but you sure were having fun. When you saw me snapping photos you said "muh ommmmmmmmmmm"


1 comment:
Oh you sure know hot to make me cry ,tears of Very Happy because you talk to your son with so much maturity and so much pride and true love .
Is so amazing that a mom at 19 and you 2 have come a long way yes from Denver ....but together mom and son
who have a special bond from the moment he was yours .
Post a Comment