The last time I sat down and really wrote a blog I was in a different zip code, with different walls, and different everything.
Now I sit in my new zip code with new views, from a new couch....Life is good here!
I have a lot of pictures to take and a lot to say about our new life....but its going to have to wait so I have even more blogs to write.
ANYHOO
here is a peek of our Halloween via Colorado Springs.
Hunter is Mario (duh)
Hailey is Princess Presto from Super why!
and Owen is a football.
(I swear Hunter didnt have to pee, he was trying to keep his pants off the grass, in an unfortunate stance...lol)
Haileys costume was made by my BRILLIANT friend Marisa. You must go visit her site Pumpkin Doodle Designs
Its a ME, Mario!



1 comment:
I liked the costumes this year because they where so original and also you could see the older ones cute faces and seeing their total joy when they got the candy was such a treat .Owen did not seem to know that he was a football dough he is to young still . But cute .
The picture of Mario rocks because he has a smile the size of a diamond .
Post a Comment