Luckily for my husband, his wife loves to take pictures and LOVES having ideas for blogs.
So here is Things to remember #1
Today at lunch I told Hailey I was making her ramen, she said to me "You cant make ramen, Only Daddy makes Ramen!"
However, 5 minutes into her bowl she proclaimed "I guess you know how to make ramen too"
Today, Hunter made a puzzle of the states and had me quiz him on where all the states are.
He had the hardest time with Arkansas.
He also carried Owen down the stairs and totally freaked me out.
Owen was cute and lovable all day!
He also played along while I tried to teach him to take naps in his crib, instead of the swing.
His first was 30 minutes, second was 45 minutes, and third was an hour!
All those photos were taking with my cell phone.
Until next time which will be my 150th post!
No comments:
Post a Comment