Monday, November 8, 2010

I HEART FACES "Orange"


Over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Its "Orange" week!


For once I knew just what picture I wanted to submit. Its on my wall in front of me right now and its one of my favorites.


These are my boys and the little loves of my life.

Go see some more ORANGE over at www.iheartfaces.com

11 comments:

beachbabies said...

shhh! precious baby sleeping. love the picture

Tracy P. said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the moments that make you feel as though your heart lives outside your body in those precious faces. How beautiful! :-)

Katie said...

That is so sweet! My little boy loves his little brother too. What a great moment.

missy said...

Love!!

carlotta cisternas said...

So precious! I love it.

Tara said...

Aw, I love this!! Sweet moment.

Tune in Tuesdays said...

So sweet!

John said...

Great picture. Love the baby!! Beautiful!!

Jhon said...

Love this!

MPE by Irela said...

So sweet...so beautiful! :)

Susan Nawyn said...

A beautiful moment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...