My little sister passed away on Sunday February 6, 2011 at the age of 22.
Julianne had an infectious smile and killer biceps. She was incredibly funny and sincerely sweet.
Julianne was my first sister, we never used the title "in-law." When I married Russell, Julie said to me "Nathalie you are my sister forever now right?" Thats right Julie, I will forever be your sister.
Julie loved Donny Osmond, she loved to sing, she loved to dance, she loved to live. I will never forget when I agreed to a Hannah Montana marathon and we stayed all day watching Hannah and dancing around the living room together. Whenever we came to visit recently, we would find Julie in her room singing along to Donny Osmond as loud as she could. Julie was dubbed his #1 Fan, and he couldn't be more deserving of a fan like Julie. Did you know he even went out of his way to call her while she was in the hospital?
Julie had the fiercest high five in this universe. When she gave a high five she meant it, our hands would remember it for days and the slap could be heard around the county. Remember those killer biceps I mentioned? They needed a license.
Julie loved Jesus whole heartedly, she loved her family, she simply loved everyone and everyone loved Julie.
I will miss Julie immensely but I know she is up in heaven and can now watch down on us. I don't think there is anyone better suited for the job of Angel.
Rest in peace Angel.
Julie's last words "No matter what happens, I will love you forever."






11 comments:
rest in Peace Julie <3 <3
Thank you so much for sharing Nathalie. That was very moving. <3
I am so sorry for your loss :( What a beautiful tribute...I have tears in my eyes! Prayers for the Windsor family!
What an amazing tribute to an amazing young woman! I am praying for you all. I love you!
Nat, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I love you and I'm keeping you and your family in my good thoughts.
Just beautiful. Sorry for your loss and huge prayers of healing for the Windsor family.
Taking comfort in 1 Thess. 4:13-18...
13 We do not want you to be unaware, brothers, about those who have fallen asleep, so that you may not grieve like the rest, who have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose, so too will God, through Jesus, bring with him those who have fallen asleep.
15 Indeed, we tell you this, on the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, 3 will surely not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16 For the Lord himself, with a word of command, with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet of God, will come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together 4 with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Thus we shall always be with the Lord.
18 Therefore, console one another with these words.
I never knew your sister, but what a wonderful person she was!
I forgot how much I enjoyed your blog, Nati. You're such a gifted writer. (Mom Windsor)
wow.... I wish I could have met her.
very sweet nat! would have liked to have met her from what you wrote.
ur friend
Molly :)
Post a Comment