Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)


We started our day "helping" my neighbor set up the swing set.

Hailey happily took the first test drive!

I made a quick stop at Starbucks before picking Hunter up from school. Missing happy hour by 20 minutes, darn it.

Hunter was SO excited that the swing set was finished!!

Two 4 year old girls equals mass destruction...

Little baby feet at snack time.

My three lovelies in the fort.

Anakin making a run for it. This reminds me of THIS(click)

Owen got stuck on the slide and instead of helping I took a picture, mean!

and finally, Miss Hailey pouting because her brother knows how to spin and she couldn't figure it out.

It was a good day! Beautiful weather and a new yard of fun! Next tenth it will be summer!!!

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

love the swing set! we got one last month & they are awesome!! fun pics, natty!

Anonymous said...

My kids bedroom looks just like that! I don't know why I bother cleaning it...

Today is the last day for happy hour! I better get my butt to starbucks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...