Wednesday, February 6, 2013

40 bags update!

Ive been crossing off zones like a mad woman, and let me tell ya....its addicting! I got rid of a good amount of stuff in January and made 3 trips to goodwill. 

I have recently remembered that Goodwill will come to my house once a month and pick up, even better! 

Here is a look at my progress so far

The playroom book shelf. Before...

After! 

The playroom toybox
After!
 Haileys toy box...this one is my favorite
After!  and no, I did not get rid of all her toys...but I did manage to totally downsize this toy box and put the "keep me" toys in better spots around the room. Got rid of the big floppy toy box!
 There is no before here, but I realized we were keeping the lids to pots and pans we have thrown away.
The spice cabinet before
and after.
I highly recommend cleaning out this area, we had spices that had a use by date of 2008!!! Gross. 
Before
 After, this was another zone with oodles of lids! Get rid of the lids people!

  and a happy trip to goodwill. Feels good! 

How is your list going?

1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Woohoo!!!! You go, Nat!!! Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...