Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Get in the shot!

Every camera has a timer on it, even the cheapest of point and shoots can do a timer. How many pictures do us moms take a month and how many are we actually in? I think its so important that our kids have photos of us WITH them so I am challenging you, to get in the pictures.

Screw the double chin, screw the flubby gut, we all have our issues but our kids dont see us that way. They think we are beautiful! (at least until teenage years right?)

So give it up, and get in the shot! You'll thank me later.





I am going to try and do this at least once a month. I think its a necessity.

1 comment:

Florencia said...

I wish you would start this wonderful reminder of your kids life .I spend many days reading all your blogs
I love them all
Mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...