My friend had a great idea to interview her kids every year!
So I sat down with Hunter and drilled him with questions the other night to see where he stands at the fabulous age of EIGHT.
Whats your favorite number?
Favorite color?
Black
Favorite food?
Favorite food?
Ramen
Favorite shape?
Circle
Favorite show?
Favorite drink?
Chocolate milk
They have it every night for bedtime. :)
Favorite Desert?
Thing to do at home?
Play the wii with Maison
Favorite Book?
Captain Underpants
movie?
Despicable me
Best friend?
JJ
What makes you happiest?
New toys!
what makes you sad?
what makes you excited?
Toys!
Favorite place?
Favorite Animal?
Tiger!








3 comments:
That's an awesome idea!! I can't believe he's already 8
That is one handsome kid, and smart too. Oreo ice cream makes me happy and no toys makes me sad too.
How cute the pics
The answers are so funny
I remember when in second grade you said favorite food spaghetti and meatballs and we never had that before .
Love the toys part
Mommy
Post a Comment