Saturday, April 30, 2011

Soft & Sweet


Its Soft and sweet week at I heart faces.

This is my little man Owen. He is sleeping with his Daddy doll! Daddy deployed to Korea when he was only 3 months old (he is now 9.5) He has always loved snuggling with this doll, greatest invention ever...anything that brings a piece of daddy home is cool with us!



Go see the other great entries this week at IHeartfaces!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww. Love this!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

I hope daddy can see this picture!!!

Alana Jo said...

Very sweet!

Megan Sottile said...

so very sweet - i love the idea of the daddy doll! :)

Tamar SB said...

So so sweet! And what a wonderful thing to have! Hope Daddy comes home soon!

Tamar

In With the Light said...

adorable! I love how the colors pop in this photo and the perspective is great.

Brendazzle* said...

This brought tears to my eyes. It's so sweet.

Rachel Eve said...

I love the colors! Great shot!

Faithfully Free Blog said...

Such a bright and cheerful pic! Great colors and what a cutie!

Ashley Renee said...

so sweet and so stinking adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...