Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nine in nine out.

Owen you are nine months old today.
You have been in the outside world as long as you were growing on the inside.

Speaking of outside, it is your favorite place to be. Lucky for you we have the perfect yard to spend lots of time outdoors.

You weigh 20 pounds exactly, and are wearing between 12 and 18month clothes.
I finally know your weight because you got an ear infection this month, boo! You were pretty miserable for a few days but are feeling much better now.

You have started trying to let go and stand on your own this month. You made it a whole 15 seconds before you graciously bowed out and sat down.
You remind me a bit of Peyton Manning in this picture ha!


With standing comes the love of climbing. You are a master at the stair case, going up anyway. If Hunter or Hailey leave that gate open you crawl at the opportunity as fast as you can. When you see me coming you go into hyper speed! Usually I just let you climb because you love it so much.
Who can resist those big blue eyes?

You have started shaking your booty! You love to stand up and stick your butt out while jumping up and down. One of the cutest things EVER! With dancing I discovered you love Yo Gabba Gabba! Just like Hunter and Hailey did.

You are adding a few more sounds to your vocabulary, my favorite of all MAMA! Especially when were driving down the high way and you say "mamamamamamama" hoping it will get you rescued from the car seat.

I love watching you discover the world around you. The look on your face of pure amazement with every new thing you discover is an amazing thing to witness.

I don't have a picture of it but you love to raise both your arms high up into the sky! Maybe that is the cutest thing ever? Or perhaps when you stomp your right foot when you hear a good song...

Maybe how excited you get when you see me holding a graham cracker with your name on it!
When you're as cute and loveable as you are its hard to pick one of the things you do as the cutest!

For now though I think I will say its how much you love me, your dad, your brother, and your sister. With everyone else you are a bit shy but with us you are happy as can be. We are so blessed to have you baby O!

2 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

Aww I just love him Natty... and you

Florencia said...

He is a very beautiful child ,and the pictures are amazing .
So sweet and 9 months already .
Kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...