Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)
Every day around here starts with happy baby smiles <3
and danger when the older ones forget to close the baby gate....
I like how Hailey is taking a picture :)
Off to Target to spend a birthday gift card....ahh decisions decisions.
Ms. future Photographer again
Baby Owen wants us to grow him lots of vegetables in our gardens.
I spent about 2 hours trimming the lavender bushes out front, those sticks are no longer sticking out.
Then I cleaned out all the dead leaves from the growing mint patches.
Owen said hi to his adoring Daddy in Korea.
Bobba Fett playing Star Wars Lego on the Wii.
I recieved this pot as one of few wedding gifts and it broke last night, I was so bummed!
but do you see my beautiful color I painted the kitchen?
Anyone else remember the best day of the month yesterday?










No comments:
Post a Comment