Heres a look into our week via instagram! What a great week it was too. A few weeks ago things were getting rather difficult. The almost there deployment itch I think struck hard and I was being useless. Suddenly everything seems so much better and our week shows how beautiful things can be.
O looking at the ferrets
At a doctors appointment Hunter was helping entertain Owen.
home made sweet potato fries, nom nom
Miss Shirley Temple was in great need of a trim
I went to see Harry Potter with my brother, he just saw all the movies the week before and I promised if he finished i'd take him to the last one. This was on the stop sign in the parking lot!
I did a photo shoot at the beautiful City Park in downtown Denver
and visited with a Pirate at the Denver Science Museum
Drove home my friend Owl. He got lost delivering mail.
Hunter went to THIRD grade!
A picnic at the Garden of the Gods with the two littles.
Finally have a tomato on my tomato plant!
Goodnight Owen.
My beautiful little stella going on a hike with me.
I love this picture of Hailey from her first day of pre school.
Wearing her witch costume from her 2nd halloween!
More puppy love.
Last night was an 80's Zumba party, most fun ive had in years! It was great.

1 comment:
Looks like you had a busy week! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment