Last year my little girl went off to what we called pre pre school. You can see that HERE. This year she went to the real thing! She is so excited to be at the same school as Hunter. I heard that Hunter likes to peek in on the classroom and make sure his little sister is having a good day, so sweet! She loves her teacher Mrs. D and is very excited to go to school every day!
I asked her a few questions about going to pre school...
Whats your favorite thing about pre school?
Playing with the toys, playing outside and inside.
Who is your favorite friend?
Lola!
(click the picture to see up close and laugh at Owens face)
Whats your favorite color?
Pink and purple
Whats your favorite letter?
H!
What is your favorite story in class?
Hmm.... the kissing hand!
There you have it, one year from now Ill be writing about Kindergarten! Better stock up on kleenex.







1 comment:
She is so grown up in the clothes she wore .
I love the questions .
Nothing is nicer than having small children .
I want to see what can you do about a lovely boy in third grade now .
Post a Comment