Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)

We had a boring day, and it was lovely!  One of us was recovering from the stomach flu, I am adjusting to 6am wake ups, and O is a bit fussy still since his shots. A boring day was just what we needed.

I wake up at 6am, hours before the kids do now to get some peace before the day begins. It has given me a lot more patience! I had coffee with this beautiful sunflower this morning in my backyard.




 Watching a movie at lunchtime with the recovering boy. Hes feeling much better today.

Smiles! Can you believe he starts THIRD grade tomorrow? I remember everything about third grade! 

Mr. O has been learning facial expressions lately, so very funny!

I especially love his duck face...or bitter beer face... I love having boys!

I was laying on the floor really tired when these walked into view, oh how I love baby feet.

And some more feet from my view on the ground.

Hailey was doing "zumba" and she struck a pose like this, ha!

My beautiful little Stella wondering when I am ever going to fill her bowl again. Such a good puppy!

Haileys hair after bath time. She has the most amazing curls! Lucky girl...although I am sure she will hate them at some point. 

So there ya have it, a very beautiful yet boring day.

4 comments:

The Lunings said...

Natalie, these pictures are amazing!! What a great idea to find beauty in your "boring" day. Isn't it amazing what we can miss if we don't seek beauty everyday!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

The silly faces shot is perfect. Super fun!

Julie said...

That dog is so cute! Love your set! Your photography is stunning :)

Anonymous said...

These photos are so great!! I love them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...