Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Give away!


Hey everyone!  Its been so busy around here. 

Did you know I have a website now? I've been working on it for a few weeks and I am very excited to show you! Its www.NatWindsorphotography.com  I own a piece of internet real estate now,  it feels good to have my business finally out there. Please check it out and if you know anyone that may be interested send them my way.

In honor of the launch of my site I am hosting a give away! 

UPrinting an online printing company is partnering with us with a business card printing giveaway! View some ideas for your custom business cards and join the contest.

They have beautiful business cards and amazing shipping times! Im really excited for someone to grab this deal! 

Here are the prize details:

250  pcs Die Cut Business Card Printing for one winner
2 x 3.5" Rounded Corners, 2x2" Rounded Corners, 1.75x3.5" Rounded Corners, 2x3.5" Leaf, 2x3.5 Rounded one corner, 2x3.5" Half Circle Side, 2x3.5" Oval, 2.5" Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated,

6 Business Days Turnaround *Free shipping
see ideas for your  custom business cards
Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only.


To be entered all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog! An extra entry will be given to any one to "likes" my facebook page! www.facebook.com/natwindsorphotography. Then leave an additional comment saying you did!


Thanks so much for playing, tell your friends!!! 

I will be picking a winner on October 5th!



Check out UpPrintings site and see what great stuff they have!



business card printing -  http://www.uprinting.com/business-cards.html



custom business cards - http://www.uprinting.com/custom-business-cards.html

online printing -  http://www.uprinting.com/

Disclaimer: Required as per FTC Ruling (see example below) feel free to edit this to your own version if necessary.
This custom business cards  giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given for hosting. For more information about online printing please visit UPrinting,com.www.natwindsorphotography.com

9 comments:

Jada Wilcken said...

I want in on the contest! :) And I have liked your page for a long time! If I could just get my husband to stay home long enough, maybe we can actually get some pictures done!!!

Marisa said...

I want in on the contest please! :)

Marisa said...

I am a fan of your page. (I have been since you set it up! ;)

Amanda said...

I need new cards!

Amanda said...

I'm a fan too, since the beginning :)

Nikki said...

Woot! I want in! You are wicked awesome and meloveyoulongtime!

SS7 said...

I'm one of your closest fans!

SS7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SS7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...