Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 on 10

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)


Started my day talking to russ on Skype, I love Skype! I also love that I can Skype on my iPhone. 

Hailey is in gymnastics now and loving it, she does a really good job.

Hunter bought a lollipop from the ice cream man for .25 cents, score!

Owen wanted to wear Haileys shoe.

Then Hailey and Owen shared Haileys lollipop, so sweet.

Hailey helped me make cookies 

Yum yum yum

I wrote a 4 page essay today at four o'clock and needed some coffee to go with it.

Caught an awesome sun flare today :)


Yummy steaks on the grill for dinner

Did you remember 10 on 10 today?

6 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

What a great day!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

These are the sweetest photos ever! Little brother wearing big sissy's shoes is priceless, and the lollipop sharing is so adorable!

Mommy Minded said...

How fun!

Kiki said...

I love the sun flare shot!

Dmarie said...

*chuckle* thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Florencia said...

Life is so special when you have small kids to make you happy .
Now after 13 or 14 I better keep in my mind .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...