Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Third Grade!


So I am officially a slacker! Hunter has been in school for about a month now and here I am blogging about it! Better late than never right?

He is for the most part enjoying 3rd grade, but says he misses 2nd grade.
3rd comes with a LOT of homework and he hates that.

His favorite books are Pokemon and The Adventures of Captain Underpants.

His favorite subject is once again LUNCH, such a boy!


His best friend in class is Garrett.

He really enjoys science, he admitted after saying his favorite subject is lunch.
 and he is looking forward to a trip to the science museum this week!

Were really proud of you Hunter and know we will make it through this year of homework madness!

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Que divino ,so sweet and cute even that he gives so much trouble for homework is not that he plans .
I love you Hunter and thanks to mommy too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...