My little girl became a Kindergartener today.
She is now a bus rider.
A lunchroom diner,
One of 22 kids.
A fish in the great big pond.
She was a little nervous to start her big day, She was afraid she would miss me.
I miss you too Hailey! I miss your funny stories.
I miss you begging me for food every 2.5 seconds.
I miss you making Owen laugh.
Baby Rapunzel misses you too.
But we know you are on to great things.
You are going to do awesome in school.
I cant wait to hear all about your big day.
Watch out class of 2025!!!!













2 comments:
OH I love everything.... the pictures ,what you said .
Her student look ,her smile and she still has those chubby hands like when she was a baby .
It seems so fast since the video of her walking at 1 and now she is a scholar .
I love her so much
Hailey I wish you the nicest school year in the new school
Grandma
oh my goodness! you're words made me tear up
Post a Comment