Thursday, August 9, 2012

What the 4th grade?!

Do you ever wake up, and gaze at your sleeping children and just wonder where the heck the last 8 years went?

Today Hunter woke up, ready for 4th grade. I can't believe it. I REMEMBER 4TH GRADE, it wasn't that long ago!

We woke up at 5:45, so early. It took him 4 minutes to get ready he was so excited.  If only the entire school year could go this well!



 This year is a new first, he gets to ride the bus to school!
 Waiting at the bus stop. 6:35am. Seriously, it was so early a Rooster crowed while we waited.








 First one on the bus with gusto!



Have a great year in fourth grade.

2 comments:

JooCee123 said...

Yay, Hunter! He looks so excited

Florencia said...

I LOVE THE sequence of pics .
It made me happy and I cried . At least he still smiles for your pics .
good luck// please new school be nice to the kids .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...