Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ten on Ten


10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

So jealous of this kid, sleeping in. School is bag in session and our 10am wake ups are at an end.
 Picking up race packets for the Color run!!
 D'oh, Owen found himself in time out. That socket needs a plug!
 Just a little bit of flour, gives a high altitude cookie quite the makeover.
 Friends <3
 My wedding date.
  Hailey was hoarding all the m&m heart tins from around the reception.
 Table decoration.
  Sigh, they look so in love.
  Hailey dancing the night away with Grandma

The color run was today, and it was a BLAST! If you haven't done it, look for it in your city!

What did you do on the 10th?

3 comments:

Florencia said...

Ow nice the wedding was so nice I wanted to dance with the Grinch so I found a happier girl she made me happy .

Shannon said...

A friend of mine wants to do a Color Run... it does look like fun, but it's not for me. First of all, I don't run. Second, I don't think I'd like people throwing things at me, LOL!

Kiki said...

I hope the Color Run was/is/will be fun! I'd love to do that sometime. I'll have to add it to my bucket list. :)

Great set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...