Saturday, August 4, 2012

cuppa kim




I found the most amazing thing on Instagram today! A Cuppa kim mug swap!!!!

Coffee mugs are my absolute favorite thing, every morning its filled with my only way to survive.


I got this mug at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. I have been faithfully drinking from this cup and watching the Olympics this week.

Star Wars, need I say more?

My best friend Kel went to ireland last year and sent me this one, a bit of luck in the morning.
 Starbucks cup from MANILA.
 If you havent had a donut from on top of pikes peak, you havent lived. Its a good thing it takes so long to drive up there or Id do it everyday.
 "The Tahp Ten Things to look out Foah in Bahstun" I love this one.

My husband brought me this one home when he had to go to vegas for "work" The handle sadly broke, but I still love it!
 And one of my absolute favorites, being a photographer I love love my lens mug. This one gets a lot of compliments, and scares when i drop it on the floor.

GO! Now join the mug swap, it sounds brilliant and I cant wait.
http://www.acuppakim.com/2012/08/the-mug-swap-is-here-mug-swap-is-here.html

Let me know in the comments if you join in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...