Didn't you get the memo about not growing up so fast?
In just six weeks you have earned yourself the following nick names...
Chubba Bubba
Wookie
Babylicious
Growin Owen
You gave me your first smile at 5 weeks exactly.
You are sleeping 5 hour stretches at night, IN YOUR CRIB!
but during the day you enjoy some snuggling.
I discovered you like to sleep in the boppy, maybe you think were holding you?
Im sure were creating a monster with your sleep habits.
You havent worn a disposable diaper in over 3 weeks!
Hooray for fluffy butts.
I know you enjoy the diapers because you look so happy when we put them on you.
I know you enjoy the diapers because you look so happy when we put them on you.
At your 6 week appointment you weighed 11lbs 8oz and were 22 inches long!
You like to eat every 2 hours still, so its no wonder you're such a chub.
You also moved from 0-3 months clothes, into 3-6month....I wasnt ready for that.
Some tears were shed! (by me)
You also moved from 0-3 months clothes, into 3-6month....I wasnt ready for that.
Some tears were shed! (by me)
My favorite part of babyhood has arrived the "ooo's" and the "coo's"
Oh how they melt our hearts!
It feels like you've been here forever.





2 comments:
WHAT CUTE BABY
Oh they grow so fast you are one of the luckiest that can video tape and have a great camera .
All I have is pictures and my incredible memory( like the lady in Titanic who did not had a picture of Jack only her memory .)
jack Jack there is a boat Jack .......( blowing whistle ha ha .
Hunter looks so big that he gave me the feeling of a almost teen .
I love his cute stories he is a lucky boy to have a mom that writes personally about her 3 Angels .
Maybe you can tell a story about what you remember of your life here as a little girl .
I LOVE the pic of Owen asleep in the bed with the red shirt... it so sweet.
6 weeks... Ahhh!
I love him (and you)
Post a Comment