Sunday, August 21, 2011

I heart Faces- Pets week!



Our family recently got a new puppy...a few months ago we sadly lost a great dog to the wilderness. We dont know where he went or if he is okay, the kids were really devastated and so was I!  A few months later a nearby friends dog  had some lab puppies ready to go to new homes and she offered us a chocolate lab puppy. I said no no no I cant do a puppy right now but thanks! 

The next day she was at our house with Stella, and said "Do a trial run, she's a great puppy and if its too much bring her back no questions asked."


Could you resist this face?

We sure couldn't, and its true she's a wonderful puppy! 


Go to I heart faces and check out the other great pet entries!

10 comments:

Kim said...

OMG!! She is BEAUTFUL!! Wonderful shot and brilliant eyes!

Emmanuel Ali said...

She is cute!! Everyone will want puppies like her.

Florencia said...

she is one of the nicest dogs I ever had around . I wish she was mine she will be even in my bed .
Always so happy and so gentle ,she goes with the flow
this is the best puppy ever .

Anonymous said...

I definitely couldn't resist that face. Sooo cute!

Jamie said...

Love chocolate labs!! We love ours! Great shot

Our Family said...

Beautiful dog! Sorry to hear you lost your other one, though. That is always rough.
And I like your photo logo!

dreamalittle said...

She is a cutie! Raising a lab pup is so much fun, that is until they start chewing. Such great dogs.

carmen said...

SO stinkin' CUTE! Great shot!

Andrea said...

Oh so sweet! Puppy face! We just lost our dog, so I'm just eating-up seeing cute dog faces. :)

Tara said...

what an adorable face!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...