Monday, August 29, 2011

I heart faces-White




 My beautiful daughter Hailey and I did a shoot this morning. I heart faces WHITE challenge is this week. I knew it was time for me and my only Daughter to play dress up! I think having one girl and two boys is the perfect balance, luckily for me my daughter really plays the role of girly girl well.

Without further ado, my little princess....


Head over to I Heart faces and be inspired! I know I was.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Very vibrant. Love it!

Florencia said...

She is a true model .
Love her pose and the look in her eyes .
I wish they could place the picture in the NEW YORK
Marquisse .

Just Rhonda said...

Beautiful shot! It is soooo fun to dress up your daughter hey :) Just not the same with sons!

Kelly Schwark said...

Charming! Love the almost graphic lines of the umbrella with the softness of the wee little princess!

The Hale's said...

Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...